Looking for the best English school in Phnom Penh?
CAM-ASEAN has been founded to meet the needs of Cambodia’s youth to achieve fluency in the English language and to best prepare them for integration into the ASEAN community. CAM-ASEAN is committed to furthering this mission by utilizing a variety of teaching methods designed to motivate and engage students, while readying them to compete in the international marketplace. A carefully designed curriculum, delivered by a faculty of knowledgeable instructors committed to mentoring students in communications and a broad range of pre-employment skills, successfully blends classroom activity with real world experience.
- EF Partner Institutions United Kingdom University of Aberdeen Academy of Contemporary Music University of Abertay, Dundee Anglia Ruskin University Bath Spa University University of Bedfordshire Birmingham City University Bournemouth University University of...
Key Features of CAM-ASEAN
- Internationally recognized certificates
- International management team with PhDs, master’s degrees and more than 10 years experience in the educational field
- Expatriate and Cambodian teachers with master’s degrees and bachelor’s degrees, and at least 7 years of teaching experience
- A variety of curricula with interactive and practical instruction materials and textbooks
- Modern facilities and resources (English language lab, conference hall, teacher lounge, student lounge, consulting and counseling room, customer service center, cafeteria, especially spacious classrooms equipped with air-conditioners, LCDs, sound system and free Wifi)
- Extracurricular activities such as seminars, field trips, football club, speaking & debate club, and reading club
- Learning at CAM-ASEAN has given me not only the confidence in speaking English but also the broader understanding of the world. I have embarked on a holistic learning journey here that makes...
- CAM-ASEAN gives me a complete overview of what areas to improve and how to build up my professional capability for better career prospects. With international standard programs and excellent instruction by best-qualified...
- From April 05 to 09, 2015, we...
- Is Cambodia ready for the ASEAN Economic...
- Learn moreCAM-ASEAN employs method of teaching foreign languages...
- read moreStarting date: October 07, 2017 (Weekend class) October 09, 2017 (Weekday class) Weekday: 10:00-11:00AM | 11:30-12:30PM | 2:30-3:30PM | 4:00-5:00PM | 5:30-6:30PM | 7:00-8:00PM Weekend: 1:00-3:00PM (Saturday)...
- Scholarship Deadline Requirement Reference Appointment Commonwealth Scholarships at NUS Graduate School May 15, 2016 All students from any Commonwealth countries and meet the NGS requirements are eligible...
- Scholarship Deadline Requirement Reference Appointment Turkiye Scholarships 2016 for International Students March 31, 2016 be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever...
- Scholarship Deadline Requirement Reference Appointment 2017-2018 Fulbright Student Fellowships June 1, 2016 Have a strong academic background and a record of excellence in previous studies; Have completed...
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- June 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014