Looking for the best English school in Phnom Penh?
CAM-ASEAN has been founded to meet the needs of Cambodia’s youth to achieve fluency in the English language and to best prepare them for integration into the ASEAN community. CAM-ASEAN is committed to furthering this mission by utilizing a variety of teaching methods designed to motivate and engage students, while readying them to compete in the international marketplace. A carefully designed curriculum, delivered by a faculty of knowledgeable instructors committed to mentoring students in communications and a broad range of pre-employment skills, successfully blends classroom activity with real world experience.
Key Features of CAM-ASEAN
- Internationally recognized certificates
- International management team with PhDs, master’s degrees and more than 10 years experience in the educational field
- Expatriate and Cambodian teachers with master’s degrees and bachelor’s degrees, and at least 7 years of teaching experience
- A variety of curricula with interactive and practical instruction materials and textbooks
- Modern facilities and resources (English language lab, conference hall, teacher lounge, student lounge, consulting and counseling room, customer service center, cafeteria, especially spacious classrooms equipped with air-conditioners, LCDs, sound system and free Wifi)
- Extracurricular activities such as seminars, field trips, football club, speaking & debate club, and reading club
- Learning at CAM-ASEAN has given me not only the confidence in speaking English but also the broader understanding of the world. I have embarked on a holistic learning journey here that makes...
- CAM-ASEAN gives me a complete overview of what areas to improve and how to build up my professional capability for better career prospects. With international standard programs and excellent instruction by best-qualified...
- From April 05 to 09, 2015, we...
- Is Cambodia ready for the ASEAN Economic...
- Learn moreCAM-ASEAN employs method of teaching foreign languages...
- Scholarship Deadline Requirement Reference Appointment Commonwealth Scholarships at NUS Graduate School May 15, 2016 All students from any Commonwealth countries and meet the NGS requirements are eligible...
- Scholarship Deadline Requirement Reference Appointment Turkiye Scholarships 2016 for International Students March 31, 2016 be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever...
- Scholarship Deadline Requirement Reference Appointment 2017-2018 Fulbright Student Fellowships June 1, 2016 Have a strong academic background and a record of excellence in previous studies; Have completed...
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- June 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014