- Where is CAM-ASEAN?
CAM-ASEAN is located on street 205 in Toul Svay Prey II district. It is near Olympic market and Khmer-Thai restaurant. (included the map)
- When will new term start?
Our new term is now starting. For further information, please contact us at 011 77 44 50 / 070 77 44 50.
- Do I need to take the placement test? And what documents should I have for the test?
Yes, you are required to fill in the admission from, then take the written placement test and sit for an interview.
- How long for each term?
One term equals 3 months (English program)
One term equals 2 and a half months (Chinese program)
- How much is the course?
It depends on what level you are in after completing the placement test.
- Do I need to study both Sat & Sun for weekend class? And what time?
Yes, you need to study both Sat & Sun. Saturday is from 1pm – 5:30pm and Sunday is from 8am – 12:30pm in the afternoon.
- When can I go to take the placement test? Is it free?
You can come anytime during working hours from 8am – 7pm and the admission form is only $1/person.
- Can I go to register for the class during lunch time (12pm – 1pm)?
Yes, you can. We have our friendly team stand by at the time.
- Are the clubs available only for full time students?
No, the clubs are available for both part time and full time students. And they are all free for CAM-ASEAN students. However, you need to deposit a certain amount of money to meet the membership requirement.
- I have no time to attend the class but can I join the clubs instead?
Yes, you can. But we will charge $50 for non-CAM-ASEAN for each clubs.
- How many teachers for the class?
There are 2 teachers for part time classes – 1 foreigner and 1 Cambodian and 3 teachers for full time classes – 1 foreigner and 2 Cambodians.
- Does CAM-ASEAN provide IELTS Prep. Course?
Yes, we do. But you need to sit for the placement test first before you are admitted to the course.
- Does the school provide us the certificate after graduate from the courses?
Yes, we provide 2 types of certificates. One from CAM-ASEAN and the other one from Cambridge Certificate which recognized internationally.
- How many students in each class?
Maximum of 25
- Do you have elsewhere branches?
No, currently we have only 1 branch with 2 parallel building located at #18B, St. 205, Tuol Svay Prey II, PP, Cambodia.